As we are now in a national lockdown, further restrictions are placed on us.
In summary the new set of lockdown restrictions for England include the clear message that you must stay at home to protect the NHS and save lives.
You should follow this guidance immediately. The law will be updated to reflect these new rules.
You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary.
You may leave the home to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education or childcare – for those eligible.
Full lockdown restrictions and updates are on GOV.UK.
Community centres for essential services can remain open. The Woodland Community Centre can remain open for the preschool only. Horton Heath can remain open for the post office only. The Parish Office can remain open for the eye clinic only.
The tennis courts must close.
Football/Pavilion must close.
The play areas, public open space, allotments and cemetery remain open.