COUNCIL AND COMMITTEES
Council and Committees
Fair Oak and Horton Heath Parish Council is made up of 15 elected Councillors. All Councillors are volunteers, and none claim expenses.
These Councillors regularly meet as a Full Council. Only Full Council can make decisions about the following issues: -
- Setting the precept
- Borrowing money
- Making, amending or revoking Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Internal Controls
- Matters of principle or policy
- Any proposed new undertakings
The Parish Council has three principal Committees:
- Finance and Staffing Committee
- Leisure & Properties Committee
- Planning & Highways Committee
There is also a Community Events Sub-Committee.
Meetings for Full Council and the above Committees usually take place in the Parish Offices, 2 Knowle Park Lane on a Monday at 7.00 pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend these meetings and participate during the public question time. Please contact the Clerk, if you wish to speak at any of the Council meetings.
Meeting dates are published on the Parish Council’s calendar which can be found on the What's On page.
All agendas and minutes are published on the Council’s website and social media page.