Fair Oak and Horton Health Parish Council offices - photo of premises (external)


The statutory duties and related functions of Fair Oak & Horton Heath Parish Council are limited. However, we do have discretionary powers to act in a wider area if we choose to.

As well as taking direct action we respond to many consultation papers from National organisations and lobby other bodies and higher tier councils on matters of importance to the residents and businesses in our parish. Parish Councillors are also in some cases, appointed to represent the Council at local groups’ committee meetings.

Fair Oak & Horton Heath Parish Council operate from our premises at: 2 Knowle Park Lane, Fair Oak, Eastleigh, SO50 7GL

More details of the various organisations responsibilities may be viewed below.

Please use the "Report It" button to contact the relevant organisation.

2 Knowle Park Lane
Fair Oak, Eastleigh
SO50 7GL

023 8069 2403

Parish Office / Community Centres

  • Woodland Community Centre
  • Horton Heath Community Centre

Open spaces

  • Lapstone Park Playing Fields
  • Lapstone Community Orchard
  • Knowle Park
  • Knowle Lane Conservation Park
  • Wyvern Meadow


  • New Century Park Playground
  • Meadowsweet Way Playground
  • Knowle Park Playground
  • Pembers Hill Playground
  • Crowdhill Green Playground


  • Campbell Way
  • Knowle Park

Burial Grounds

  • Fair Oak Cemetery

Upper Market Street
SO50 9YN

023 8068 8000

Clean Streets
• Abandoned vehicles
• Dog Fouling
• Reporting graffiti
• Road sweeping
• Shopping Trolleys​

Council Tax
• Council Tax
• Council Tax support
• Housing benefit
• Universal Credit

Elections & Voting
• Electoral register
• Election notices & results
• Register to vote

Environmental Health
• Advice on animal welfare issues
• Contaminated land
• Food safety
• Nuisance complaints
• Pest Control
• Fly Tipping

• Housing options
• Landlords
• Looking for a home
• Renting

Our Community
• Allotments
• Community safety
• Markets
• Registering births, deaths & ceremonies

 Travel & Roads
• Cycling
• Highways
• Public Transport
• Traffic orders
• Travel plans

Planning & Building
• Building control
• Land charges
• Planning applications
• Planning policy

Sport, Health, Parks & Open Spaces
• Country parks
• Health facilities & programmes
• Open spaces
• Sport


Tree Services

Waste bins & recycling

The Castle
SO23 8UJ

0300 555 1375

  • Births, deaths & ceremonies
  • Business economy & consumers
  • Community support
  • Education & learning
  • Jobs, careers & volunteering
  • Land, planning & environment
  • Libraries & archives
  • Parking
  • Social care & health
  • Things to do in Hampshire
  • Transport & roads
  • Waste prevention & recycling
Online Reporting
Here you can report a range of issues and incidents, from serious crime to missing persons and from road traffic incidents to stolen vehicles. Just choose from the options below. In some cases we might ask a few quick questions first, to make sure we’re giving the best advice.
Non-emergency calls
For all other calls to the police in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland please telephone
Emergency calls
In an emergency please telephone 999.If you are deaf, deafened, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment, a text phone is available on 18000.You should use these numbers if:
  • A crime is happening right now.
  • Someone is in immediate danger, or there is a risk of serious damage to property.
  • A suspect for a serious crime is nearby.
  • There is a traffic collision involving injury or danger to other road users.