The restrictions are broadly the same as a full lockdown and you must stay at home.
Being in Tier 4 means:
- you must stay at home and only travel for work, essential supplies, or medical necessity
- no household mixing, aside from support bubbles, and to meet one other person in a public outdoor place
- work from home unless you are unable to do so
- no non-essential travel and no travel to other tiers
- bars, pubs, restaurants, leisure centres, and non-essential shops are closed
- no overnight stays
- you can leave your home to exercise outdoors by yourself, with your household or support bubble, or with one person from another household.
This is a summary, full Tier 4 restrictions are on GOV.UK
Some of our services may be running differently as we respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note: –
- The Horton Heath Community Centre is closed.
- The Woodland Community Centre is only open to the Rainbow’s Pre-school.
- The Parish Office is only open Monday & Tuesday for diabetic eye screening clinic.
- Our staff continue to work from home*.
- Grounds maintenance staff continue to work across our sites.
- All play areas, parks, allotments will remain open. The tennis courts will remain open but you must only use the court with people in your household/support bubble.
*as our staff continue to work from home, the best way to contact us is via email on firstname.lastname@example.org