Corporate Plan & Action Plan 2021
Fair Oak & Horton Heath Parish Council is consulting on its draft Corporate Plan. This consultation runs to 28th May 2021.
The Council has written a new Corporate Plan following the Community Engagement survey and is now running a consultation.
There are 6 objectives in the new plan:
- COVID-19 recovery
- Supporting people in our communities to live their lives well
- Supporting our communities in improving their health and wellbeing
- Encourage & support a sustainable local environment
- Become an innovative and forward-thinking Council
- Improve community involvement and engagement
How we plan to meet these objectives is covered in our action plan which will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Click here to view the Corporate Action Plan Timeline as of 4 August 2021.
We would like our residents to comment on the 6 objectives and the action plan. It is your opportunity to have your say on the vision for the Parish.
If you would like to comment, please complete the comments box below by no later than Friday 30th April 2021. The Council will formally adopt the plan at its meeting on 4 May 2021.